- Women's Ariat Heritage Roper Boots
- Item # 031017
United States , Canada
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-03
- Step into famous Ariat boot comfort.
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Full grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Exclusive long-wearing Duratread outsole
Choose maximum comfort - the Ariat Heritage roper! Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Women's Ariat Heritage roper boasts a full grain leather foot under a chain stitched, matching 9" leather shaft. Leather lining. Single stitched welt construction. Roomy round roper toe and low block heel.