Just Select at Checkout
Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Payment options are provided by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC.
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed installments.
Affirm is here to help you pay over time for the things you love. You’re in control of how long you get to make monthly payments. Plus, you never pay more than what you agree to up front.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
To sign up online at a partner store:
- At checkout, select Affirm as the payment method.
- Follow the prompt to enter your mobile number. Select Continue.
- Type your full legal name and your email address.
- Type your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Select Create account.
- See your loan decision.
Affirm conducts an eligibility check to verify your identity. This does not impact your credit score.
You may not always qualify for the full amount of your purchase. When this happens, we’ll ask you to make a down payment. We’ll process this payment right after you confirm your loan. After that, it’s business as usual. Your first monthly payment is due at the usual time - about a month after your loan is finalized.
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
You can make or schedule payments on affirm.com or in the Affirm app.
To make payments on affirm.com
- Sign in to your Affirm account.
- Navigate to Loans.
- Click Pay.
- Select how much you want to pay and when.
- Add or select a payment method. Click Continue.
- Review the payment amount, method, and date.
- Click Submit payment.
To make payments in the app:
- Download the free Affirm app from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to Loans.
- Tap Pay on the loan you want to pay.
- Choose the payment amount, date, and method.
- Select Pay now.
Right after you make a payment, it will show up as processing on your Affirm account. Within 5 business days, it will show up as paid. You’ll get email and SMS updates when this happens.
Please contact the store where you bought your item to request a refund. They can let you know if a return is possible and the refund amount, according to their own return policy. After they process the refund, the full amount will show up on your loan balance within 3–5 business days. You can see your loan balance in your Affirm account.
Monthly Payments: While you’re waiting for your refund, please make any monthly payments that are due.
Refund is less than balance: If your refund is less than your total loan balance, it might not lower your next monthly payment. Instead, you can expect fewer monthly payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
Refund is more than balance: If your refund is more than your loan balance, you’ll get back the difference, minus any interest you’ve paid. We’ll credit your payment method within 3–10 business days. If you don’t have a payment method on file, you’ll get a check in the mail within 14 business days.
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, you may apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.