- Rocky 8" Ranger Insulated Gore-Tex Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050C84
- Rocky boots are made with highest regard to quality, performance, and safety.
- Durably waterproof, breathable, and moisture-wicking Gore-Tex fabric lining
- 8" shaft
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keep feet warm in cold and damp conditions - without weighing you down
- Oil-resistant rubber Vibram outsole with Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe profile is ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 rated
Rocky work boots built to outlast, outperform, and flat out impress! These premium 8" lace-up work boots from Rocky feature oiled nubuck genuine leather uppers. Rocky waterproof construction combines waterproof leather uppers with an inner waterproof layer. The waterproof layer covers the entire length and height of the boot, ensuring complete waterproof work boot protection. Breathable Gore-Tex fabric construction is made of ultra tiny pores that prevent moisture from entering the boot, all the while letting internal moisture from the foot easily evaporate. 3/4" work heel. Round steel toe profile. Imported.
Six month Rocky waterproof guarantee. To maintain waterproofing, apply silicone spray.