- Montana Silversmiths Tri-Color Bullrider Traditional Attitude Buckle
- Item # 290896
- Nickel, brass, copper-plated over alloy base
- Fits onto nearly any 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3 1/8"
- Colored with epoxy paint
- Attitude buckles have a 1 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt
- Maintain your buckle's shine with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth; do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners
Medium sized oval shape Attitude buckle features the figure of a bull and rider bucking in the center of solid casting in traditional Western engraving patterns. Finished in antiqued silver-tone with copper filigree and brass and red stone accents, the buckle is framed with berry and beaded trim for a an authentic, bold attitude fashion. Attitude buckles are designed for quality and style and fit onto any 1 1/2" belt swivel.
For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.