- Montana Silversmiths Gunmetal Outdoor Series Wild Elk Carved Buckle
- Item # 290839
- Hand-carved Hoss men's belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths
- Sterling silver and black nickel plating over solid brass base
- Oval-shaped buckle with twisted rope border
- Center design features elk against a mountain scape
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3"
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Made in U.S.A.
Montana Silversmiths presents its Hoss collection, a series of buckles carved from solid metal and finished in sterling silver. The pieces are based on original relief sculptures and have been miniaturized to be put onto a buckle. The classic image of a majestic elk standing in front of a mountain takes the center of this traditional western buckle. Rope trim frames the center design. The men's silver belt buckle is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.