- Montana Silversmiths Gunmetal Outdoor Series Wild Elk Carved Buckle
- Item # 290839
Select Ship to Store
It’s free, plus you’ll get $25 off your next purchase.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Hand-carved Hoss men's belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths
- Sterling silver and black nickel plating over solid brass base
- Oval-shaped buckle with twisted rope border
- Center design features elk against a mountain scape
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3"
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Made in U.S.A.
- Style: 25610EMA
Montana Silversmiths presents its Hoss collection, a series of buckles carved from solid metal and finished in sterling silver. The pieces are based on original relief sculptures and have been miniaturized to be put onto a buckle. The classic image of a majestic elk standing in front of a mountain takes the center of this traditional western buckle. Rope trim frames the center design. The men's silver belt buckle is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.