- Lucchese Men's Handmade Malcolm Alligator Western Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 034C55
Select Ship to Store
- Get $25
- It's Free
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Rule the West with the superior style of this gorgeous Western boot from Lucchese
- Part of the 1883 Collection
- Rich leather shaft with a distressed finish and embroidered accents
- Giant alligator skin vamp with worn-in, rugged look
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort
- Smooth leather lining
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability
- Shaft height: 12"
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction
Malcolm is an exotic, distressed western boot. Lucchese's exclusive giant alligator vamp provides a worn-in, rugged look and accented quarter stitching offers western style. Due to its wild origins and natural scarring, giant alligator hasn't been widely used for footwear, apparel or accessories, but Lucchese's vision and ingenious finishing approach created something new for the market. Lucchese Boot Company is particularly famous for their twisted cone last, which assures a cowboy boot fit and feel like none other. No two pairs are alike, and the varied scale sizes and shapes create a breadth of designs. No other brand outside of Lucchese can match the myriad finished colors and styles that include natural, rugged looks as well as polished, pristine styles.