- Lucchese Men's Handmade Burke Alligator Western Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 034C56
We're only able to ship this product to the following countries at this time:
- Rule the West with the superior style of this gorgeous Western boot from Lucchese
- Part of the 1883 Collection
- Rich leather shaft with a distressed finish and embroidered accents
- Giant alligator skin vamp with worn-in, rugged look
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort
- Smooth leather lining
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability
- Shaft height: 13"
- Heel height: 1 3/4"
Burke is an exotic, distressed western boot. Lucchese's exclusive giant alligator vamp provides a worn-in, rugged look and accented quarter stitching offers western style. Due to its wild origins and natural scarring, giant alligator hasn't been widely used for footwear, apparel or accessories, but Lucchese's vision and ingenious finishing approach created something new for the market. Lucchese Boot Company is particularly famous for their twisted cone last, which assures a cowboy boot fit and feel like none other. No two pairs are alike, because these boots are hand-selected and hand-matched for the highest quality and visual appeal. No other brand outside of Lucchese can match the myriad finished colors and styles that include natural, rugged looks as well as polished, pristine styles.