- Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat - Big & Tall
- Item # 086M94
Select Ship to Store
- Get $25
- It's Free
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- 100% Cotton duck fire-resistant shell
- Quilted nylon lining
- Keep your hands warm in the two front slit pockets & store your stuff in two interior pockets
- Nomex inside waist drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Rib-knit storm cuffs keep out cold air
- Two-way front zipper closure with snap storm flap
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Available in big & tall sizes
- Made in U.S.A.
Protect yourself on the jobsite and keep warm with this flame-resistant jacket by Carhartt. The men's work jacket includes a fire-resistant cotton duck shell with front hip slit pockets and two flap chest pockets. Two interior patch pockets feature FR hook-and-loop closures for arc protection. Carhartt has been making workwear for the everyman and woman since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.