- Carhartt Flame Resistant Classic Twill Coveralls
- Item # 086985
$84.97-$7.02 Sale Savings
Select Ship to Store
- Get $25
- It's Free
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Protect yourself on the job wearing these flame resistant work coveralls by Carhartt.
- Main seams are triple-stitched for durability
- Features two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets
- Left-leg utility band & spread collar
- Multiple tool & utility pockets
- Pleated elbows & bi-swing back for comfort
- Brass front zipper with Nomex flame resistant zipper tape
- Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off
- Made of 7-ounce flame-resistant twill - a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon
- NFPA 70E & NFPA 2112 compliant; HRC 2
There's a reason working men have been choosing Carhartt for over 115 years. It's just that good! These Carhartt flame resistant coveralls are made from 7-ounce flame resistant twill, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Sizes: S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52). Imported.