- Ariat Sierra Pull-On Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 030661
United States , Canada
- Ariat traditional western work boots built to work as hard as you.
- Full grain leather construction
- Supportive ATS carbon fiber forked shank
- Oil-resistant Duratread rubber sole with self-cleaning 70/30 traction system
- Steel toe exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH rating
- Puncture resistant
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS Max technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men's Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS Max technology is the Ariat ATS Max extra wide shank, plus forefoot and heel stabilizers for support and reduction of foot fatigue and injury. EVA mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The ATS Max footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Grueling, dirty farm and ranch work has nothing on your Ariat Sierra boot. This tough, but comfortable work boot features a brown leather foot under a 10" fancy stitched leather shaft. Moisture-wicking, fatigue-relieving gel cushioned removable ATS footbed. Quality Goodyear welt. Safety steel square toe profile. Imported.