- Ariat Heritage Roper Cowboy Boots
- Item # 030012
United States , Canada
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-03
- Aptos Styles Search: 1000000122,1000000119
- Best selling Ariat Heritage roper boots
- Full grain leather upper with leather lining
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Removable, gel cushioned footbed with moisture-wicking sockliner
- Lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design for balance & proper body alignment
- Long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
The Ariat boot that'll have you sold on Ariat! The Heritage roper boot features Ariat ATS comfort technology. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Heritage roper boot features a full grain leather foot under a chain stitched 10" matching leather shaft. Low comfort 1 1/4" block roper heel. Roomy round roper toe. Single stitched 3/4 welt.
Distressed color may vary slightly.