- YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler
- Item # 268D39
We're only able to ship this product to the following countries at this time:
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Outside measurements: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2"
- Inside measurements: 18 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Capacity: 9.4 gallons; 26 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 35lbs of ice
The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is YETI's top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - made from roto-molded polyethylene, it's UV resistant, heavily insulated and nearly indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. It's also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, it's built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.