- YETI Coolers Tundra 35 Cooler
- Item # 268D37
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Outside measurements: 21" x 16" x 15 1/2"
- Inside measurements: 14" x 9 1/2" x 10"
- Capacity: 7.2 gallons; holds 20 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 28lbs of ice
To find out how many 2LB Yeti Ice Packs or 4LB Yeti Ice Packs your cooler holds Click Here.
The YETI Tundra 35 Cooler is the ultra-portable model of our Tundra line, small enough to easily carry while still packing in the recommended 20 cans. It's the best road trip companion you'll ever meet - some people even refer to it as their YETI Car Seat. Thanks to 2-to-3 inches of cold-retaining insulation and extra-thick walls made from UV-resistant polyethylene, this cooler will keep your ice icy whether riding shotgun with you in the A/C, securely strapped to the back of your ATV, or basking in the sun on your boat. And even though it's the smallest of our Tundra coolers, the 35 is still built to be grizzly-proof. The Tundra 35 portable cooler also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the river on a warm summer's day with a few cold beers, if that's the kind of thing that you're into. The non-slip feet keep it from sliding around on your stand-up paddle board, if you want to go a little more extreme. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler's sturdy, one-piece construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.