- Tony Lama Chocolate Reverse Quill Print Americana Cowgirl Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 04534A
- Made of genuine leather upper
- Square toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Single stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- 13" shaft
- 1 3/8" leather cowgirl heel
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This Americana boot for her features a smooth leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery adorns the shaft. Triple-density insole board delivers stability and comfort.