- Thorogood Men's 9" HellFire EMS/Wildland Front-Zip Work Boots - Composite Toe
- Item # 2000219015
- Black prime waterproof, flame & cut resisting leather upper
- Puncture resistant
- Goodyear storm welt
- Cambrelle/Thoro Tech PTFE waterproof barrier
- Blood-borne pathogen compliant
- Dual density PU removable footbed
- Steel triple logger shank
- Vibram Fire and Ice slip resisting outsole
- EH rated
- Composite safety toe
The Thorogood HellFire boots are loaded with features to keep your feet comfortable and protected in the harshest of elements. Made from waterproof, flame and cut resisting leather, these boots are blood born pathogen compliant and electrical hazard rated, puncture resistant with a composite safety toe and slip resistant outsole. The multiple padded collar comforts and protects your legs and ankles while the front zip entry allows you to get this boot on or off quickly when time is critical. There are shaft vapor exhaust vents, fire and ice soles, and a goodyear storm welt, which is the most durable sole a boot can have.
This Boot Is NOT Designed For 1971-2007 Structural Fire Fighting Of Any Kind.