- Scully Concho Leather Vest
- Item # 082A46
- Distressed leather vest by Scully
- Front placket features two conchos with stars; fringe dangles from conchos
- Straight back yoke; lower half is constructed of cotton
- Four front pockets & one interior pocket
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather vest from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Make a statement wearing this beautifully crafted vest made by Scully. Vest features notched lapels. Vest shell is made of 60% leather/40% cotton. Lined with 100% cotton. Imported.