- Montanan Silversmiths Bronze Right To Bear Arms Belt Buckle
- Item # 2000214414
- Brass plate over a solid cast white metal alloy base
- "The Right to Bear Arms since 1789" front and center on the buckle
- Two upright pistols decorate each side
- 6 bullets run along the bottom
- Standard 1.5" belt swivel
- Width: 3.89"; Height: 3"
Show your patriotic spirit in this belt buckle from Montana Silversmiths. This buckle is deeply antiquated, has two upright pistols that decorate each side, 6 bullets on the bottom, and has "The Right to Bear Arms since 1789" in the center of the buckle. This buckle is a standard 1.5" and is the perfect buckle to go on your belts. Ensure you only have the best, starting with this buckle from Montana Silversmiths.