- Montana Silversmiths River Lights Mountain Lake Earrings
- Item # 28148X
- Made of silver plating over brass base
- Reconstituted opal stones and clear cubic zirconia stones
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel posts
- Measurements: 1/2" x 5/8"
- Four-prong setting with opal center and CZ channel setting on either side of opal
- Part of Canyon Colors Collection by Montana Silversmiths
- Keep clean with damp cloth
In the Canyon Colors collection, River Lights pieces echo the dazzling light reflected in the wild rivers and shining in the clear night sky using colored stones set in silver finishes. These earrings feature synthetic opal teardrops with two rows of cubic zirconia that wind to either side of the teardrop. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.