- John Deere WCT Waterproof Wellington Work Boots
- Item # 050721
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-33
- Work "walking on air", thanks to John Deere exclusive Work Comfort Technology (WCT)
- Waterproof leather & seam-sealed design - water can't penetrate.
- Barnyard acid-resistant leather
- Energy-returning, breathable AirFlow Comfort System insole
- AgionO antimicrobial lining prevents foot odor & fungus growth
- Extended widths available
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. With the kind of work you do, you can't afford to settle for less than top performance. Your feet deserve a John Deere work boot built from waterproof, barnyard acid-resistant leather. This advanced leather is three times stronger and 2.5 times more abrasion-resistant than conventional leathers. A steel shank passes the "shovel test" for arch protection and comfort. Lateral instep arch stabilizer. Stabilizing heel counter. Gel heel and ball shock absorbers. The self-cleaning, non-marking sole modeled after a tractor tire proves superior durability and traction. Removable AirFlow insole. Plain soft toe.