- John Deere Mossy Oak Camo Wellington Work Boots - Soft Toe
- Item # 050B71
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-17
- Mossy Oak Camo nylon & crazy horse leather - a perfect pairing for a John Deere work boot.
- Tempered shank midsole provides support
- Covered cushion insole for comfort
- Durable, lightweight, and high abrasion polyurethane "Digger" outsole
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. Pull on a pair of John Deere wellington boots, and get right to work. This tough boot is the working cowboy's no-nonsense choice. Work boot features a crazy horse leather foot with an 11" Mossy Oak camouflage nylon shaft. Leather pull straps, green piping, and John Deere logo patch on shaft. Soft, high abrasion moisture wicking lining. Goodyear welt construction. Round toe profile. Low block heel.