- John Deere Children's Johnny Poppers Boots
- Item # 053379
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-17
- Boots come with a fun pop-up barn box.
- Adorable John Deere boots with all the details.
- Genuine tan Crazy Horse leather
- Stitched down cushion insole provides comfort
- John Deere toddlers' Johnny Poppers boots - sizes 4-8 (click here)
- John Deere infants' Johnny Poppers boots - sizes 0-12 months (click here)
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. New from the Johnny Popper Series come these John Deere Johnny Poppers boots! Soft, high abrasion nylon wicking lining keeps you dry and comfortable. Cement construction for durability. Supportive steel shank. Toe medallion. Decorative stitch design and John Deere logo on shaft. Black rubber sponge non-marking outsole. Roomy round toe design.