- Georgia Boot Mud Dog Waterproof 6" Lace-Up Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050J61
Select Ship to Store
- Get $25
- It's Free
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Work in comfort & safety in these Georgia work boots.
- Waterproof molded T.P.U. foot resists abrasion, cold-cracking, oil, gas, & chemical damage
- Slip-, heat-, oil-, abrasion-, metal chip- & chemical-resistant sole
- Energy-return Comfort Core insole with built-in airflow system
- Supportive steel shank
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 steel toe; electrical hazard rated
If you're looking for work boots with teeth, look no further than the 6" Mud Dog lace-up boots from Georgia Boot. This boot gets to work with a full grain leather shaft and molded waterproof thermoplastic urethane shell foot. But don't let the tough outside fool you, a lightweight Comfort Core insole and moisture-wicking Cushmesh lining keep your feet comfortable and dry, all work day long. Removable orthotic insole. Non-marking, repairable "Phoenix" outsole. Steel toe profile. Imported.