- Carhartt Men's Lightweight Low Black Work Hiker Shoes - Steel Toe
- Item # 2000242451
Select Ship to Store
It’s free, plus you’ll get $25 off your next purchase.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- "No sew" black nylon mesh and premium synthetic upper
- Lace up design
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite Technology, engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat
- Cement construction
- Comfort cushion insole
- Oil and slip-resisting rubber outsole
- Steel Toe, ASTM 2413-11 EH
- Style: CMO3251
These shoes from Carhartt are great for long days on your feet, be it at work or exploring your favorite trails. They feature black nylon mesh construction with Fastdry technology to wick away sweat and keep your feet dry. Cement construction allows for a lightweight feel, and these shoes provide maximum arch support and cushioning to help fight fatigue. Work with comfort and confidence with Carhartt.