- Carhartt Men's 6" Lace-Up Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050W36
Select Ship to Store
It’s free, plus you’ll get $25 off your next purchase.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Leather upper with lace-up closure and padded collar
- ASTM 2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 Electrical hazard (EH) protection
- ASTM rated 2413-05 steel toes
- Moisture-wicking sockliner
- Polyurethane cushioned midsoles for added support
- Durable rubber outsole with lug and ladder lock treads with reinforced steel shanks
- 6" shaft
- Style: CMW6274
It's no surprise that Carhartt has made a work boot that will go the distance! These rugged lace-up work boots are made of oiled leather with a breathable, moisture-wicking lining. Their aggressive rubber outsoles are slip-resistant and include a climbing-friendly 90-degree heel to keep your feet grounded no matter what your conditions are on the job site. Steel toes protect you from unexpected drops. Carhartt has been making workwear for hardworking folks since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.