- Ariat Fatbaby Cowgirl Boots
- Item # 031115
United States , Canada
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-03
- Slip into something more cowgirl comfortable - Ariat Fatbaby boots.
- Fancy stitched heart detail on full grain leather
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Abrasion-resistant, lightly cushioned ProCrepe compound sole *stirrup friendly.*
- Long-lasting, stabilizing Duratread heel
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Boots built for looks, built for comfort! Fatbaby boots from Ariat are easy on the eyes and the feet! Riding approved Fatbaby boot features an 8" fancy stitched full grain leather shaft with matching foot and saddle vamp. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Taped side seams. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial footbed liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Single stitched welt. 1 1/2" Duratread heel. Round toe.