- Ariat Fatbaby Cowgirl Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 030613
United States , Canada
- Ariat Fatbaby boots with a protective steel toe.
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers three times the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Leather shaft features fancy stitching
- Abrasion-resistant, lightly cushioned ProCrepe compound sole "stirrup friendly."
- Long-lasting, stabilizing Duratread heel
Ariat Boot Company's exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Fatbaby boot pleases with a full grain, black leather foot under a black, fancy stitched leather shaft. Easy-on pull holes. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Taped side seams. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial footbed liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Single stitched welt. Round steel toe. Imported.