- YETI Coolers Tundra 50 Cooler
- Item # 268G19
We're only able to ship this product to the following countries at this time:
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-55
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000204221,2000110331,2000110332
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Outside measurements: 24" x 18" x 10 5/8"
- Inside measurements: 12 1/8" x 16 5/8"
- Capacity: 32 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 47lbs of ice
To find out how many 2LB Yeti Ice Packs or 4LB Yeti Ice Packs your cooler holds Click Here.
Compact with a smaller footprint, the YETI Tundra 50 cooler is the best tailgating buddy you could ever hope for, but also excels on short excursions. The recommended 32-can capacity will hold enough food and beverages for you and your friends to properly root for the home team or enjoy a night under the stars. We made this Tundra insulated ice chest extra deep so you can stack em high, and included self-stopping hinges to keep the lid propped open while you grab the next round. The Favre-esque ruggedness - we build it using the same roto-molded polyethylene material as whitewater kayaks - means it'll last from football season to hockey season to baseball season, year after year. Don't worry about it flying out of your truck in your haste to get to the stadium early: built-in tie-down slots let you ratchet it down for maximum beer security. If you'd rather hit the water than the gridiron, you can use this cooler as a casting platform or seat while fishing. Using it as a camping cooler? You'll appreciate the grizzly-proof construction.