- YETI Coolers Tundra 105 Cooler
- Item # 268T58
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000198937
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Doublehaul handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Outside measurements: 20" x 30.5" x 19.5"
- Capacity: holds 59 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 92lbs of ice
The Tundra 105 Cooler by Yeti was designed with more height and a smaller footprint so it takes up less room in your boat or truck bed. That extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks with a nice layer of ice on top, allowing for greater capacity and longer ice retention than standard coolers. It's also dry ice compatible, so you can keep everything cooler for even longer than with standard ice, and with less weight. All that makes the Tundra 105 perfect for extended hunting and fishing trips, as does the bear-proof design and rugged polyester rope handles with textured grips. As always, you'll have the confidence that your YETI Cooler can stand up to a beating thanks to its sturdy, one-piece construction. Added bonus: it makes the perfect seat in the front center console of your boat - as wilderness guides, we can't stand to see a waste of space.