- Quicklook $79.95 Ugg Kid's Harwell Boot - Stout
- Quicklook $154.95 Ugg Women's Classic Short Boot - Black
- Quicklook $142.95 Ugg Kid's Bailey Button Triplet Boot - Black
- Quicklook $174.95 Ugg Women's Rianne Boot - Chocolate
- Quicklook $79.95 Ugg Kid's Harwell Boot - Black
- Quicklook $78.95 Ugg Kid's Bailey Button Boot - Purple Velvet
- Quicklook $139.95 $125.95 Ugg Women's Alloway Studded Loafer - Black
- Quicklook $179.95 Ugg Women's Marsalis - Black Boot
- Quicklook $204.95 Ugg Women's Bailey Bow Boot - Chestnut
- Quicklook $119.95 Ugg Men's Chester Shoe - Chestnut
- Quicklook $154.95 Ugg Women's Classic Short Boot - Chestnut
- Quicklook $164.95 Ugg Women's Bailey Button Boot - Black
- Quicklook $134.95 Ugg Women's Classic Mini Boot - Black
- Quicklook $114.95 Ugg Kid's Blaise Boot - Chestnut
- Quicklook $109.95 Ugg Men's Ascot Slipper - China Tea
- Quicklook $239.95 Ugg Women's Adirondack II Boot - Sand
- Quicklook $70.00 Ugg Women's Indah Sandal - White
- Quicklook $20.00 Ugg Ugg Boot Care Kit
- Quicklook $129.95 Ugg Women's Cozy Knit Slipper - Heathered Grey
- Quicklook $159.95 Ugg Women's Classic Cardy Boot - Grey
- Quicklook $294.95 Ugg Women's Darcie Boot - Black
- Quicklook $149.95 Ugg Girl's Kensington Boot - Toast
- Quicklook $119.95 Ugg Women's Ansley Charm Slipper - Midnight
- Quicklook $335.00 Ugg Classic Hobo - Dark Auburn
UGG BOOT CARE - SIX EASY STEPS
- First, lightly dampen your boots with clean water and a sponge. Apply a small amount of Cleaner & Conditioner to the wet sponge and gently scrub the surface of your boot. After the Conditioner is fully applied, use a clean, damp sponge to remove the excess residue.
- To speed up the drying process and help maintain the shape, stuff both boots with scrap paper. Let the boots dry for 24 hours in a cool, ventilated place. Do not place them in direct sunlight or use heat to speed up the process.
- Apply UGG’s Sheepskin Protector outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Shake the bottle, hold about six inches away from your boot, and then spray the sheepskin until the boot is evenly covered, but not soaked. Repeat with the other boot.
- You can eliminate odors and keep boots fresh by spraying the inside of each boot with UGG’s Sheepskin Freshener.
- Let the boots dry for 24 hours in a cool, ventilated place. Do not place them in direct sunlight or use heat to speed up the process.
- Once the boots are dry, take a suede brush and lightly brush the nap in one direction to restore the original appearance.
In 1978, Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Since 1978, UGG has been a leader in premium casual fashion. UGG is world famous for their Bailey Button Boots and Classic UGG Boots, but they have grown to offer a full assortment of footwear for everyone. Their sheepskin boots, slippers, and moccasins display their signature casual and luxurious style. Sheepskin slippers, moccasins and boots make a great first pair of Uggs for women or men. And, if you’re looking for UGGs for Kids, Sparkle Ugg Boots are an excellent choice. UGGs are a fashionable investment and it’s easy to take care of your UGGs with our UGG Care Kit.