- Tony Lama El Paso Goatskin Cowgirl Boots
- Item # 045E26
$167.97 Final Price
50% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-22
- El Paso Collection Tony Lama cowgirl boots
- SAIGETS (soft as it gets) "vintage" leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, & sole
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Contemporary cowgirl snip toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for her features a worn chocolate Saigets goatskin leather foot under a 12" matching leather shaft. Fancy stitching and embroidery details shaft. Triple-density insole board. Stabilizing spring steel shank. Smooth leather sole. Single stitched full Goodyear welt. Snip toe and 1 3/8" cowgirl heel.