- Pendleton Brownsville Jacket
- Item # 268565
$239.99 Original Price -$114.02 Sale Savings
$125.97 Final Price
48% Total Savings
- 100% Cotton moleskin men's hunting jacket
- Three-button front placket
- Corduroy pointed collar and trim
- Five exterior flap pockets, one interior flap pocket, and a back game pocket with secret inside entry
- Bi-swing back
- Cotton-lined bodice
- 3/4 length
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
This classic, 50s-inspired men's jacket is made of soft moleskin with a plethora of pockets and corduroy trim. Rugged, durable moleskin is made of densely-woven cotton that has been sheared on one side for softness. Five exterior flap pockets and one interior flap pocket provide ample storage for your hands and your belongings. The elegant, vintage men's hunting jacket has a button front placket and contrasting corduroy point collar.
Colors vivid and subtle, patterns large and small. Rugged, vintage-inspired design is of the moment and eminently wearable. With denim for weekends, twills for workday, and silk for office into evening. And quite honestly, nobody does them better than Pendleton.