- Old West Leather Roper Cowboy Boots
- Item # 038404
$59.99 Original Price
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-33
- Our best selling leather roper boot at a budget-friendly price - exclusive to Sheplers.
- A lower shaft height & round roper toe make this style a sure favorite
- Genuine leather upper
- Cushion insole for long-lasting comfort
- Extended sizes available.
Our "Pay Dirt" roper cowboy boot features a genuine leather upper with man-made lining. 10" shaft. Durable composition sole. Roper toe and heel. Welted construction.
Old West Leather Roper Cowboy Boots is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DBlu from You Get What You Pay For The boots aren't bad. I've had them several months and they are holding up ok. They are a very narrow fit. I'm typically a b/c width and the D width is kind've tight. The black cherry was more purple than expected - A couple rounds of black polish has made them a very nice color. Overall, if you're expectations are inline with a $60 pair of boots, you will probably be happy.
Date published: 2016-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blackapache from Old West Ropers Fabulous fit, and quite attractive! Male and female coworkers all commented on boots.
Date published: 2016-11-17