Details/lucchese-handcrafted-1883-madras-goat-cowgirl-boots---snip-toe/045Z71.html M5001 S54
- Lucchese Handcrafted 1883 Madras Goat Cowgirl Boots - Snip Toe
- Item # 045Z71
- Boots with serious kick by the one & only Lucchese.
- Madras goatskin leather with fancy stitching at shaft in hues of lavender & grey
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a madras goat leather foot under a fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Supple leather lining. 2" cowgirl heel. Easy-on pull straps. Fashion snip toe. Imported.