- Quicklook $278.00 Frye Women's Crazy Horse Harness 12R Boot - Tan
- Quicklook $258.00 Frye Women's Billy Short Boot - Stone
- Quicklook $368.00 Frye Women's Melissa Button Boot - Cognac
- Quicklook $258.00 Frye Women's Reina Boot - Stone
- Quicklook $278.00 Frye Women's Old Town Harness 12R Boot - Dark Brown
- Quicklook $458.00 Frye Women's Melissa Logo Boot - Black Multi
- Quicklook $278.00 Frye Women's Greasy Harness 12R Boot - Black + See more colors
- Quicklook $368.00 Frye Women's Vintage Veronica Slouch Boot - Dark Brown
- Quicklook $288.00 Frye Men's Harness 8R Boot - Dark Brown + See more colors
- Quicklook $278.00 Frye Women's Harness 12R Boot - Charcoal + See more colors
- Quicklook $298.00 Frye Men's Bruce Pull On Boot - Dark Brown
- Quicklook $288.00 Frye Men's Harness 8R Boot - Charcoal
- Quicklook $397.95 Frye Women's Vicky Artisan Back Zip Boot - Whiskey
- Quicklook $158.00 $99.95 Frye Carson Ballet - Cognac + See more colors
- Quicklook $198.00 $164.95 Frye Women's Billy Shootie Boot - Black + See more colors
- Quicklook $298.00 Frye Men's Harness 8R Boot - Chocolate
- Quicklook $373.00 $255.95 Frye Women's Diana Cut Stud Short Boot - Black
- Quicklook $347.95 Frye Women's Carson Lug Riding Boot - Dark Brown
- Quicklook $267.95 Frye Women's Wyatt Overlay Short Boot - Cognac + See more colors
- Quicklook $258.00 Frye Women's Reina Boot - Camel + See more colors
- Quicklook $198.00 $164.95 Frye Women's Billy Shootie Boot - Maple
- Quicklook $288.00 Frye Women's Izzy Artisan Sling - Whiskey
- Quicklook $318.00 Frye Men's Phillip Harness Boot - Black + See more colors
- New Arrivals
- Riding Boots
- Harness Boots
- Cowgirl Boots
- Slouch Boots
- Driving Mocs
- Shop All Boots
- Shop All Kids
- Girls Youth Boots
- Girls Infant Boots
- Girls Toddler Boots
- Boys Youth Boots
- Boys Infant Boots
- Boys Toddler Boots
About The Frye Company
The Frye Company was founded by John A. Frye, who opened a small shop on Elm Street in Marlboro, Massachusetts on March 10th, 1863. The shoes he made weren’t fashion icons or fanciful in style. They served a simple purpose: to ease the daily working lives of the hundreds of factory workers in that small New England town.
The individuals who wore the first Frye shoes were like us: people who valiantly labored, honing skill and craft, supporting their families and community. When homesteading sparked adventurous New England families to head west in the mid and late 1800s, many of those pioneers wore Frye boots along the journey.
In time, John Frye’s family would grow and, along with it, The Frye Company would expand. Each generation of Frye men dedicated themselves to the art and craft of shoemaking, creating new patterns, discovering new materials, and even inventing shoe-making machinery. Their fervor for the process of crafting footwear as durable as it is beautiful has been The Frye Company’s benchmark, ever since. And this dedication has helped Frye craft footwear with a long and illustrious history. Frye’s Harness boot is rooted in this tradition and continues to draw inspiration from the American Cavalry.
Today, the classic Frye Harness boot holds a treasured place in American culture and has been featured in international fashion spreads and enjoys strong sales all over the world. The current line still includes many styles based closely on their 1860 originals.
Fast forward to the 1960's in America when Frye introduced the Campus boot. The Frye Campus boot featured a bulky toe and chunky heel that came to epitomize the attitude and styles of the 1960s and 1970s. In 1975 the Frye Company donated a pair of Campus boots to the Smithsonian Institution in our nation's capital as a representation of the era.
Today, Frye boots are made in factories inside and outside the United States, but only in factories dedicated to the same level of craftsmanship that has carried the legacy of John A. Frye for over 150 years. In 2013, Frye released the Frye 150th Anniversary Collection. The Frye Company sources its leather from the finest tanneries all over the world, then carefully selects manufacturing facilities globally based on their specific strengths and handcraft abilities.
This is the story of Frye's history and heritage, told in every stitch of every shoe they have made, across cultural shifts and changes in fashion, for generation upon generation. Now, Frye boots are accessorized and envied on city streets, worked and roughed up on country roads, and chosen above all others for their inimitable style and uncompromising quality.
This is why we have chosen to offer Frye products at Country Outfitter. We know you'll love your Frye's as much as we love our own.