- Florsheim Men's Ace Composite Toe Slip-On Shoes
- Item # 050M78
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000158503
- Genuine full-grain leather upper with side goring for easy on and off
- DriMax absorbant sockliner
- Removable polyurethane cushion insert for all-day comfort
- Direct-attached PU midsole with TPU outsole
- 100% non-metallic, XTR extra-large toe cap
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
- Electrical hazard protection
Take your casual footwear to the next level while on the jobsite. Florsheim's Ace collection combines form and function for safety shoes that meet the highest standards while sill looking stylish. These slip-ons feature a durable full-grain leather upper, DriMax super-absorbent sockliner, removable PU cushion insert for all-day support, and an ASTM-rated composite toe for safety.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm - continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.