- Dan Post Raleigh Lizard Western Boots - Medium Toe
- Item # 066540
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000134275,2000161513,2000163430
- Genuine pieced Raleigh lizard skin
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel & sole
- Dan Post Ultimate Flex cushion comfort insole
- 13" upper shaft
Our Dan Post boots are crafted of genuine Raleigh lizard - a distinctive lizard found in the jungles of South and Central America. Raleigh lizardprovides a beautiful, high-luster skin for exotic boots. Also known as the "alligator lizard", Raleigh lizard skin has a dressy, yet durable finish for versatile wear. Dan Post handcrafts this western boot with a genuine Raleigh lizard leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" smooth leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Moisture-wicking, comfort cradle leather footbed cover. Three-part insole allows flex at the ball of the foot and stability in the heel and arch. Patented Poron microbial system reduces foot odor, step shock, and provides energy return. Single stitched 3/4 welt. 1 3/8" underslung cowboy heel. Medium toe profile.
EW, Extra Wide, equals EE width.