- Quicklook $15.95 Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket T-Shirt
- Quicklook $21.00 $18.95 Carhartt Men's Short Sleeve Workwear Henley
- Quicklook $24.00 $16.99 Carhartt Women's V-Neck Slub Solid Tank Top
- Quicklook $12.99 Carhartt Men's Buffalo Cap
- Quicklook $24.00 $20.95 Carhartt Men's Force Short Sleeve Delmont T-Shirt
- Quicklook $105.00 $89.95 Carhartt Women's Sandstone Active Jacket - Flannel Lined
- Quicklook $30.00 $25.95 Carhartt Men's Contractor's Work Pocket Blended-Pique Polo Shirt
- Quicklook $28.00 $24.95 Carhartt Men's Force Cotton Short Sleeve Henley
- Quicklook $48.00 Carhartt Men's Midweight Hooded Logo-Sleeve Sweatshirt
- Quicklook $22.00 $8.95 Carhartt Women's Chunky Zig Zag Hat
- Quicklook $41.95 Carhartt Men's Canvas Work Dungaree
- Quicklook $12.99 Carhartt Fleece 2-in-1 Headwear
- Quicklook $20.00 $16.95 Carhartt Women's Snap-Front Plaid Cotton Shirt
- Quicklook $14.99 Carhartt Men's Odessa Cap
- Quicklook $64.00 $53.95 Carhartt Women's Denim Bib Overall - Unlined
- Quicklook $55.00 $48.95 Carhartt Men's Double-Front Work Dungaree - Washed Duck
- Quicklook $13.95 Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Sleeveless T Shirt
- Quicklook $50.00 $39.99 Carhartt Men's Washed Duck Work Dungaree
- Quicklook $29.95 Carhartt Men's Twill Work Pant
- Quicklook $23.00 $19.95 Carhartt Men's Long Sleeve Workwear Pocket T-Shirt
- Quicklook $55.00 $44.99 Carhartt Men's Midweight Mock Neck Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Mr. Carhartt started with great ambitions, four sewing machines, and five employees. He wanted to be different from any other work apparel company. He even went so far as to add an extra 't' to his last name to be sure he and his brand would stand out from everyone else. Little did he know, he established a brand that would stand the test of time and grow to manufacture full lines of Carhartt apparel, footwear, and tools for work and casual use that continue to set the standard for quality workwear.
Many people have come to rely on Carhartt for work-grade apparel that they chose to also use that same work-grade apparel everywhere else. We think you should, too, because Carhartt workwear is just that durable. You'll find that just when your other products are starting to wear out, your Carhartt products are just starting to break-in.
The Great Depression had a devastating effect on Carhartt resulting in only three plants remaining in the U.S. after 1930. Hamilton and his son Wylie established the "Back to the Land" campaign leading to the joint opening of the Irvine, Kentucky operations with the towns people of Irvine. Carhartt's Manufacturing Administrative offices are still located in Irvine, Kentucky today.
Carhartt grew throughout the early 1900's establishing more than 17 plants and three mills throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. "From the mill to millions" was their motto and it was reflected in their operations which included cotton production, denim mills and apparel manufacturing facilities. Carhartt Master Cloth was designed and woven especially by Carhartt mills for use in Carhartt garments and was pledged to be the best cloth that could be produced.
Hamilton Carhartt passed away in 1937 at the age of 82. Today, his company remains a family owned operation committed to the mission of providing Best-in-Class apparel for the active worker.
"I believe that when a man wears an article that I manufacture, his self-respect is increased because he knows that it is made by an honest manufacturer, who is honest with his employees" - Hamilton Carhartt