- Boulet Antique Full Quill Ostrich Cowgirl Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 0450N3
We're only able to ship this product to the following countries at this time:
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000131709
- Exotic Boulet boots for a western fashionista.
- Full grain leather construction
- Exotic ostrich skin vamp
- Fancy stitching adorns plum colored leather shaft
- Modern square toe profile
- Leather outsole
- 13" shaft
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Brown ostrich skin leather foot sits under a plum, fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel and modern square toe profile. Imported from Canada.