- Ariat Legend Phoenix Cowboy Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 030245
United States , Canada
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-03
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000004915
- These good-looking performance Ariat boots are ready to ride.
- Full grain leather Ariat riding boots
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Lightweight composite shank for superior support; forked design for balance & proper body alignment
- Long-lasting Duratread rubber sole
Ariat Boot Co. exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The removable ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Learn more about Ariat Boots and browse our full Men's Ariat Boots selection. This rough-riding tested Ariat Legend Phoenix western cowboy boot features a toasty brown full grain leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" matching leather shaft. Leather lining. Handy spur ridge. Single stitched Goodyear leather welt. Underslung boot heel. Square toe profile.