- Quicklook $11.99 Ronnie Dunn Peace Love and Country Music
- Quicklook $16.50 Country Outfitter Country Outfitter Boot Care Kit
- Quicklook $30.00 Nocona Womens Brown Strap w/ Cross Belt
- Quicklook $498.00 Frye Cameron Satchel - Taupe
- Quicklook $39.95 $34.95 Ariat Women's Fatbaby Belt
- Quicklook $239.95 Leaders in Leather Classic N/S Cutout Tote
- Quicklook $4.95 J. Tillman Cowhide Drivers Glove - Pearl
- Quicklook $49.00 Nocona Women's Blazin' Roxx Scallop Concho Belt
- Quicklook $99.95 Leaders in Leather Classic Tooled Bucket Bag
- Quicklook $198.00 $131.95 Frye Campus Mini - Walnut
- Quicklook $39.00 Nocona Womens Brown Strap w/ Cross & Floral Embossing Belt
- Quicklook $39.95 Ariat Women's Western Embossed Belt
- Quicklook $35.00 Nocona Womens Brown Distressed Strap w/ Contrasting Stitch Belt
- Quicklook $328.00 Frye Women's Campus Hobo - Saddle
- Quicklook $76.95 Big Buddha Dion - Tan
- Quicklook $248.00 MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Item East West Top Zip Tote - Mandarin
- Quicklook $59.95 Bandana Women's Bandana Signature Large Carry-All Tote
- Quicklook $49.00 Nocona Women's Blazin' Roxx Black Croc Print Belt
- Quicklook $169.95 Leaders in Leather Classic Tooled East West Tote
Dress Up Your Wardrobe With Western AccessoriesSeptember 22, 2013
When you think of Western accessories, do you think of a cowboy hat, a belt buckle, or a saddlebag-style handbag? If you do, then you’re off to a good start — but you can take it even further than that and accessorize your Western wardrobe not only with bags, belts and buckles, but also with jewelry, wallets and watches. When it comes to accessorizing your Western gear, there are no limits; you can choose traditional-styled accessories, or funky, innovative items to give your wardrobe a real kick.
Speaking of innovative, if you really love cowgirl bling, how about a bracelet for your boots? This Southwest-style boot bracelet is made by Boot Candy, and features silver-plated cow skulls joined together with faux turquoise beads and clear crystals. It’s guaranteed to dress up your cowgirl boots and give them sparkle and shine.
If your boots can wear bling, then so can you. For starters, add a silver-toned Western necklace, made of real or faux turquoise or coral and crystals. Pair it with a long, dangling pair of earrings, and you’ll have your inner cowgirl up and howling. Feel free to add rings and layers of bracelets to the ensemble, because the silver tones will play off one another in a sparkling array that will set your look on fire. Don’t forget to add a watch, because Western wristwatches are super trendy now and come in a variety of chain link and strap styles studded with real and faux turquoise.
A must-have Western style handbag will enhance your look and take it to the next level. The season’s hottest looks include retro-styled fringe hobo bags, satchel bags made to look like vintage saddle bags, and small cross body pouch bags crafted in patterned cowhides.
What’s a cowgirl outfit without a belt to match? The classic cowboy buckle has gone glam, and today’s cowgirls can sport buckles studded with rhinestones and real or faux gemstones, plated in silver, gold, brass and copper, or in fashionable tri-tone metals. To top off your look, you’ll want to add the pièce de résistance — a cowgirl hat. An authentic take on the traditional cowboy hat, cowgirl hats come in a huge variety of shapes and colors. You can be as girly as you please with a sexy pink or baby blue hat, or steam up the dance floor with a smoking hot black Stetson.
What are your favorite Western accessories?